I currently have three mineral blushers in my collection from Lily Lolo, I have also owned the shade juicy peach at some point but found it too orange on my fair skin tone so I passed it on to a darker skinned friend who loves it! As you can see from the photo above my blushers have been well loved, the previously pristine white packaging does get a little dirty after a while but it just goes to show that I love them and they get used often! I also have the old style packaging without a closing sifter jar, as I bought these just before the packaging was updated which is a shame, if you buy them now you will get the lovely new packaging which is more practical for storage.
These blushes are well pigmented and I think unless you never use another blush they are pretty much impossible to use up as they seem to last forever! I use them with a fluffy blusher brush, if you use a densely packed brush or too much product you will end up looking a little Aunt Sally, you have been warned!
Ooh La La is a matte pink colour which I think would look good on most skin tones, I love it for an evening look as I like to add shimmer in afterwards but it also looks lovely for a daytime look too.
Clementine is a matte peachy pink colour, I find this has just enough pink to make it wearable on my fair skin and I really love this colour as I find it works really well with a variety of other make up colours. All of these blushers have great lasting power and they come in a fantastic variety colours so I think there would be a colour for everyone.
Ana x





I've been using their mineral foundation for years and i don''t really understand how come i've never tried their blushes :) xx
ReplyDeleteOooh you should try them, I love the foundation too :) Xx
DeleteCherry blossom is my favourite :) x
ReplyDeleteIt's a really pretty colour :) Xx
DeleteMinerals are so pigmented and the array of colors it can offer is endless. But I am such a mess so I never opt to get mineral make-up. Maybe I should give it another try, have you tried Alima from the US? These colors are so gorgeous! Would love you to do a make-up look :)
ReplyDeleteHi Asti, they are a little messy but honestly once you get used to using them and have a brush you like it really is worth the hassle! I haven't tried Alima Pure, sounds gorgeous though. I am going to try and do some face of the day posts if I can get some good lighting :) Xx
DeleteGreat post Ana! Love the color of Oh La La! I just tagged you in a beauty routine tag up on my blog! You should go check it out :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Ashley, I will take a look at it :) Xx
DeleteOooh..I love the Cherry Blossom color! It's such a pretty shade of peach. I love their foundation as well and the setting powder is beautiful. I have my eye on their lip glosses...
ReplyDeleteThe lip glosses look beautiful as do the new eye shadows :) Xx
DeleteI have the clementine, juicy peach, oh lala and rosy apple, i think they're one of thebest minerals blushes i'ever own ^_^
ReplyDeleteMusy try cherryblossom !
They are super pretty! :) Xx
Delete