Photo credit: M&J Ethical luxury
These candles are made from sustainable soya wax and essential oils, the tumblers are reusable and make great spirit tumblers or make up brush holders. M&J donate 50 pence or £1 from every candle sale to Eaves charity for women and every aspect of the candle production is done with ethics and sustainability in mind.
There are also some new scents which caught my eye which look beautiful for winter:
I think these candles would make a lovely gift with the Christmas season coming, I choose a Christmas candle every year and I love the Sound of Bavarian Winter, the combination of the sweet spice and berries sounds incredible. If you are someone who likes candles I urge you to give this brand a go, they have sustainability and Ethics at their heart whilst still provided an exquisite product with unique scents.
Ana x




These sound gorgeous! Especially Romance and Bavarian Winter. I definitely want to get a few as gifts (and for myself).
ReplyDeleteThey are really beautiful candles some of my favourites! :) Xx
Delete